- Ashmolean Museum Oxford- has very fine silverware collection.
- Bowes Museum Barnard Castle, Co. Durham
- British Museum London- is one of the best source to research the history of Art.
- Grosvenor Museum Chester
- National Museums of Scotland Edinburgh
- Royal Collection London- has one of the finest silver collection.
- Temple Newsam House Leeds
- Victoria and Albert Museum London- exhibits the gold tea equipage by Francis Harrache (they spells Harache) and my most favourite place to enjoy the art in our day-to-day life.
- Bröhan-Museum- is one of the most prominent museums specialised in Art Nouveau, Art Déco and the Berlin Secession.